Ensuring everyone’s safety while at the Center is important to us. We ask all attending to adhere to the new safety policies and procedures for building occupancy we have put in place.
DC Center safety policies:
- Masks are recomended, but no longer required, while in the building.
- There will be social distancing throughout the Center, however family groups can sit closer together if desired.
- We will start with silent chanting during the services.
- We are open for Sunday Morning services starting at 10:00 and ending at 12:00 noon, which includes a one hour Meditation and the Reading Service . Other meditations may be added later.
- The bookroom will be open starting April 3rd.
- Sunday school will be closed until further notice.
- There will be additional seating in the overflow room .
- Extra masks will be available.
We have sanitizer stations at the entrance of the building and the fellowship or overflow room.
We ask that everyone exit the building after the service. Please use the outdoor space if you wish to greet your fellow devotees.
We will gradually be adding services and updating guidelines as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
We will be using email to communicate any policy updates or additional services.
Those of you who regularly participate in group meditations and spiritual fellowship know the value and positive influence of seeking God together. We encourage you to continue participation in SRF events and group meditations via:
- SRF’s online meditation services by visiting https://srfonlinemeditation.org/.
- SRF online inspirational events at https://yogananda.org/weekly-and-special-services.
- Revisiting the 2021 SRF Online World Convocation at https://convo2021.yogananda.org/.