- The Parent-Child Room is a place where parents can view the service while caring for babies or small children.
- A parent or immediate family member, 18 years or older, must supervise their children at all times and is solely responsible for their care and behavior.
- Please guide your child to maintain as much calm and quiet as possible, and to be considerate of others.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum during the service (use “church voices”).
- If your child is sick and believed to be contagious, please consider not using the Parent-Child Room at those times.
- Snacks and beverages are allowed only to pacify your child. Please keep your area clean (carpet sweeper in closet).
- Diaper changing stations are provided in the men’s and women’s upstairs bathrooms down the hall, and plastic bags are provided to remove diapers and wipes – do not place them in the trash cans. For sanitary reasons, we do not change diapers in the Parent-Child Room.
- Parents’ service in helping to maintain a clean, organized Parent-Child Room is greatly appreciated!! Please help your child put away toys after the service.
We hope you enjoy using the Parent-Child Room. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation